Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
roleplay
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje roleplay 
recieved message 22/10/08 on gaydar from a guy who said he thought i had a nice fuckable ass and that he would like to visit and bring a friend.on looking at his profile i saw he likes to play the dominant guy and like hoods and masks and that they were into wrestling ,my mind went into overdrive just imagining the scenario if i agreed and left the doors unlocked on the day of thier intended visit.on further reading his profile other interests are S&M, Master&Slave ,spanking,etc.all this and i am asubmissive what should i do.I replied to his message saying yes and left my mobile no . ON gaydar site this morning 23/10/08 he aske he asks if he can call me i replied yes and we spoke . I talked to him for some time about my thoughts of 2 hooded guys(wrestlers) entering my my home and abusing me and he said they would be calling me back tomorrow morning 24/10/08 to arrange a mid day visit.I cant wait for tommorrow morning by mid day i will be a quivering mass of anticipation. I hope all comes to fruition

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1