Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
love to lick wet silk
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje love to lick wet silk 
Erotic Story - crossdresser craziness
< < Back to Story List

This story by: silklicker

i love to crossdress. nothing is more stimulating to me than to shave body right down to nutsack, powder up and start sliding on lingerie. i have taken many picts of myself (very nasty) and one nite while messing around i errantly sent some very revealing photos to a friend of mine. he questioned me about them but i denied. about a week later i was engaged in a very naughty session with myself and my friend was watching from outside. he started knocking on my door startaling me so i quickly got dressed and answered the door. he had a big smile on his face but said nothing. we drank a number of beers. when handiing me another beer he reached down and groped me between the legs. i was very suprised and asked him what the hell he was doing. he said he had been watching me and had become very aroused. i was very embarresed and did not say much. he said he wanted to see me dressed up and said he would like to suck my dick. i was shocked and did not know how to react. i was also suddenly aroused. any hesitation would have stopped everything so i pulled off my sweats exposing my panties, camisole, bra, stockings and short slip. he said i looked hot and he started to rub my penis through my silk panties. i quickly lost all inhibition as he reached inside my panties and grabbed my cock. he started to lick my meat and then he put it in his mouth. i was trembling. it was so stimulating that i was out of control. i had jerked off into my own mouth before and at the time wished i could have been sucking on a cock. i grabbed his cock and told him to let me try. i was now out of control. i was jacking him off while sucking him hard. he started to squirm and i knew he was close. he said he was going to cum and started to pull away so i buried his cock in my mouth and pulled him closer. his load seem to come all at once filling my mouth as i let it drain onto him. i let him return to me. my panties were soaked with my pre-cum and my cock was rockhard. it was only about a minute later i started to arch back as he rubbed my balls through my wet panties that i knew i could not hold back. my silken lingerie amplified my orgasm to a level i had never experienced. when i came it must have been huge because he gasped and nearly choked but he never missed a drop. we quickly departed not saying much.
not long after this encounter i was going through my routine and he knocked again. we were more at ease this time and got very nasty. i don't think i could do this if i was not dressed in silk. now when i am jacking myself i assume he is watching and this brings me to incredible nastiness amplified by my wearing of silken garments.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1