Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
What words do you like?
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje What words do you like? 
So, I hate the words vulva, pussy, and cunt. Anyone know of a better euphemism that isn't totally gross or cutesy?

Mensaje  
Fanny? Although if you use it to an American, it could get confusing! Smile

Mensaje Re: What words do you like? 
acegik escribió:
So, I hate the words vulva, pussy, and cunt. Anyone know of a better euphemism that isn't totally gross or cutesy?

Vulva is a correct and proper medical term (though only for a part of the female genetalia). For pussy and cunt, use the word vulva!

Of course it's words like pussy and cunt that women like. Most will leave if you say vulva, not because it's dirty, but because YOU aren't dirty enough. Good luck in the pursuit of your first woman!

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje Other words 
Correction to the post before mine.... most women DO NOT like the word cunt. It's a filthy, degrading term.

Mensaje  
Other words
Correction to the post before mine.... most women DO NOT like the word cunt. It's a filthy, degrading term.

totally agrees with hottie

Mensaje  
The word CUNT.. doesn't bother me at all.... I love dirty talk and as part of that cunt is a important word!

Mensaje Jelly 
You are exceptional in a number of ways, this being one of them. But, I still believe that for the most part, women don't like that term.

Kisses,
T

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1