Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
photos and videos
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje photos and videos 
hi there all.nice videos and photos here.but just wondered what are using to video your sessions?
digital camera in video setting,mini camcorder,or even the pocket camcorders.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje I use several types of camera 
I use two different cameras. I use a Logitech web cam if I do not have alot of time to set up mu better camera. This produces a fair video, but, due to the lack of aperture control, often the cumshot is not really clear because of back lighting and the video is somewhat grainy and pixelated. Like I say, I reserve this one for times when I am jacking off, and don't have a lot of time.

my better camera is a Panasonic Camcorder. This hooks up with a fire-wire connection, and takes very high resolution videos. I can also hook this up to my laptop, so I can change locations more readily, such as different rooms, outside, in the car, etc.

I hope this helps

Mensaje Phots and Videos 
Like Jsutton I have two cameras a Logitec webcam and a Sony Cybershot used in video mode. The latter gives much cleaner results and can also handle faster hand movements - important when doing a cum shot. The webcam is great for a quick film but the movement does get blurred. I do need to get a tripod thoug for the camera as you can also get a bit of handshake at the vital moment!! lol

Mensaje replies 
thanks for replies.i am just curious of what people are using to film there play times.

Mensaje Currently... 
Our still camera Panasonic Lumix Z 7, but mostly the Canon HV20 camcorder.

Mensaje Update on camera we use. 
I finally managed to get the Canon t2i/D550. Our latest video was made using it and the detail is shocking.

http://www.yuvutu.com/index.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=547512

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1