Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
My wife fucking me with a strap on
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje My wife fucking me with a strap on 
Last night my wife went in the bedroom before me. When I went in to take a shower I heard her moaning. I looked and she was fucking herself with a realistic dildo while watching the DVD Bend Over Boyfriend. It wasn't long until she was cumming. She was so hot from watching a gal fuck a guy in the ass. She said now I want to fuck you in the ass. She put on our strap on. It is so erotic to see her wearing a strap on. She lubed the strap on dildo and my dick. My dick was so hard as she slowly inserted the dildo in me as she gave me a handjob. Our strap on has a vibrator in the harness that stimilates her cltoris while she does me. It wasn't long until the cum was cushing out of my dick as she came at the same time. She withdrew the dildo and licked the cum off of my dick. Then a deep kiss and a thank you as we went off to sleep.
Strap on sex has been such a great addition to our sex activities. Role reversal is so hot not to mention how hot it is to see DW wearing a strap on. Couples who are not into this don't know what you are missing. Once I overcame some hangups and we did this I found that DW had been wanting to do this for some time.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje  
Hi There,
Years ago my ex-girlfriend use to use a strap-on on me. She said it was so sexy to do me for a change. Turned out that I loved it also. None of my girlfriends after her wanted to do it to me with a strap-on.

Mensaje  
would love to try this but wife said no

Mensaje  
My wife has been using a strap-on on me for a while now. She gets off big time every time she does it!

Mensaje My wife fucking me with a strap on 
Got a best friend/fuck buddy that used a doubledong on a guy once (see video is my collection), and became addicted to ass fucking. Can't even bend over around her anymore. Now she uses a strap-on that has two vibrating dildos, one for her, one for her victim. She cums so hard pounding me. Wish I'd recorded it once or twice. Oh wait, I DID!! hehe

Mensaje strap on 
yes we have tried that, but the strap on we had was huge . it was made to go over the penis so the man could continue after he was spent. what was better was the fucking machine I made for us I have used it on my wife a few times and she loves it. so once while she was gone for a few hours I thought I would try it out for myself. What a rush. I didn,t orgasm from it ,thought I was gonna pass out so I stopped. I told her about it later and she assisted me with it the next time, still no orgasm but was very intense. will have to try again soon

Mensaje Strap on 
My wife loves to wear her strap on too. She's always stroking the cock, as if she can feel it. Sometimes, she wants me to suck it first before she presses it against my asshole, and it slides in. It's a huge turn on and we really enjoy our strap - on play. She's even posted a video of herself wearing it.

Mensaje  
very horny id love my wife to fuck me with a strap on

Mensaje  
It's been a while but my gf and I occaisionally like to share a double ended dildo, one end in my ass and the other in her pussy. Sawing the thing in and out of each of us makes me cum like Old Faithful, and her too.

Mensaje  
My wife also fucks me with a dildo, but not a strap on. Its called "the manhandler" Nine inches of veiny rubber that feels incredible. Not only has she used a dildo,but she has also fisted me. Now, that takes a lot of practice to get used to that, but the dildo will have me cumming like a fountain.

Mensaje hi 
i placed a strap on vid on my profile wife likes it use plenty oof lubrication ab=nd take sloww. i graduaaly moved frm small tolarege she is of to 8 inched 2 inches wide and likes it

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Enviar correo
Mensaje lulAyHIpifzlQKtmMF 
N7SBOX <a href="http://hsmmphdubyur.com/">hsmmphdubyur</a>, [url=http://zpyqawxdpenn.com/]zpyqawxdpenn[/url], [link=http://wmlezkrphnrh.com/]wmlezkrphnrh[/link], http://xxxprlkjvwxq.com/

Mensaje  
a few years ago me and my wife had been out drinking for my birthday when we got home she told me to wait in the frontroom as she had a surprise for me.a short while later she walked in wearing a basque,stockings and suspenders which really shocked me as she had never worn anything like this in the 10 years we had been together. as i looked at her she said you can do anything you want to me and fuck me anyway you want tonight but after i want to do one thing to you i said yes ok. then she said if you dont let me do the one thing i want to do you will never see me dressed like this again.so i spent hours sucking and fucking her and after i had no more cum left she ok its me turn.she handed me a bag and told me to go and put on the items in the bag.i went upstairs and looked in the bag and she had got me the same sexy underwear that she had on.i thought this isnt that bad and got dressed and went downstairs as i walked in she started taking pictures of me and telling me to get in different poses for her.then she said get on your hands and knees i could hear her doing something behind me and before i could look she tied a scarf over my eyes.i was told to open my mouth and as i did she grabbed my head and convinced something big in my open mouth and was told to show her how good i was at giving a blow job.she took of the scarf and i could see she was wearing a massive strapon and as she fucked my mouth she told me she was going to fuck my arse next so i could see what she had to put up with for the last year of me fucking her in the arse.before long she was pounding my arse and i loved it i even came without her touching me.now i make her wear the strapon all the time in bed and she fucks me as many different ways as she can.even if she does not want to have sex she puts it on and lets me ride it until i shoot my load over her stomach.

Mensaje getting fuck in my ass 
i would love to fine a woman to fuck my virgan ass,is there anyone out there to help me

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Enviar correo
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1