Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
genitile warts
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje genitile warts 
i have a small wart on my penis and am too embarressed to visit the doc,is there anything else i can use to take it off?

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje  
No, go to the damn doctor.

Mensaje  
GO TOT HE DOCTOR NOW!!! You may be passing it on, genital warts can not be cured, only stopped in time, may be HPV.

Mensaje genitile warts 
so whats it mean when you find black rasied warts on your penis you never had before then find out your girlfriend who you have been living with has been having sex with other people and not telling you ...and confront her but it gets shrugged off and shes having sex with more people do you say anyhitng or just shrug it off as welll and hope everyone shes screwing gets the same?

Mensaje  
go and consult with your doctor and also do study http://www.medicinenet.com/genital_warts_in_men_hpv_virus/article.htm if possible!!!

Mensaje  
If your a virgin there is no way that you have HPV. But if you are sexually active, or a girlfriend is....you really need to either speak to her about it or cut the relationship off. Go to your doctor, HPV is workable. It's not a great "turn on" but there are ALOT of very sexual people out there that have it too. I promise:)

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1