Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
Please help me out ! :)
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje Please help me out ! :) 
I have just recorded my first video! It's pretty bad because I don't have a proper cam, still I'd like to hear your advice!
The video is in my profile. These are the main problems that I'd like some advice on!

1) there's a huge shadow. i filmed it in broad daylight, it was a very sunny day, but the shadow is the cam's shadow i'm afraid. I tried various ways of filming but this was the one with the smallest shadow
2) the camera is moving because I haven't found a way of attaching my phone to some surface, i have to keep it in my hand. Does anyone know of a way to attach it to a surface?
3). To convert the file so I can edit it in Windows Movie Maker I use ImTOO, but it can only convert 3 minutes at a time. Does anyone know of a better free converter, or does anyone know if it is possible to make 1 long videos of 2 shorter ones in WMM? I haven't used WMM before so I don't know a lot about.

Thanks in advance!!

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje I can help 
Hello Denis,

send me your videos. i will make a long version. i can the shodows eding. and i make you a fab intro. bud you must send me your videos or a link for free download. i have no youvutu abo.

hannoverkerl@eclipso.de

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1