Responder al Tema Página 1 de 2
Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente
RudeRoulette
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje RudeRoulette 
If you have a webcam, why not try having a chat session with a random person with this new adult chat roulette service. Try it!

Please give feedback of your experience.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje Re: RudeRoulette 
admin escribió:
If you have a webcam, why not try having a chat session with a random person with this new adult chat roulette service. Try it!

Hmmmmm, is this idea the same as chatroulette?

Mensaje not running 
my experience : not running - too bad

Mensaje Re: RudeRoulette 
samsungblue escribió:
admin escribió:

Hmmmmm, is this idea the same as chatroulette?

i think so

Mensaje ruderoulette 
i have tried it cpl times.when a cam comes up,it doesn't stay on very long.so i guess people are always hitting that spin button.and also all i have seen so far are guys.hopefully the ladies or even couples catch on.

Mensaje Doesn't work? 
When I go in the Spin button is grey'ed out. I can see a test pattern on the left and my cam on the right.

Is there something wrong or does that just mean nobody else is in there?

-Sean

Mensaje  
I've tried it a few times now and mostly get to look at a "testcard" or blank screen. I saw a female on there just once so won't be using the service too much more in the future. It's a nice idea but it needs more people on there.

Mensaje not bad - hopefully gets better 
me and julia tried it out last night for a bit. it's fun but it seems a little buggy. I have small laptop monitor and the dimensions don't seem optimized for a smaller screen. I had to scroll down to see the chat box which doesn't encourage interaction. definitely has promise though. Would love it if some other couples tried it out too.

mario

Mensaje Julia will be online in 5 min!!! 
see if you can spot her ;)

Mensaje help 
they have not been able to connect. I see a picture on the left side of black picture on the right side. What am I supposed to do then

Mensaje roulette 
it cant have been that appreciated cos you've removed it!It needed a way to talk to people whilst spinning(a smaller version of a chatroom), its fun trying to find people and at least then it would give you hope that there was the odd couple/female on there!Also needed filters ie man seeking woman, woman seeking woman etc. Hope you try it again!

Mensaje  
I sure wish this thing would work, when it does its great fun :D
You just can't connect and stay there it won't let you!!!! That is if it ever hooks up long enough to talk and find out they want to stay connected. It just spinn's says connected and nothing but a test pattern.
Is it me or the program?

Mensaje Re: roulette 
bobandsue escribió:
it cant have been that appreciated cos you've removed it!It needed a way to talk to people whilst spinning(a smaller version of a chatroom), its fun trying to find people and at least then it would give you hope that there was the odd couple/female on there!Also needed filters ie man seeking woman, woman seeking woman etc. Hope you try it again!

i am with you on that.the few times i have looked,it is always a male on cam and never a cpl or female.

Mensaje  
whenever I've been in there. there have only been a few people...anyway to advertize it more besides forum, as maybe a lot of people dont check out forum. Thanks

Mensaje  
I only see guys also but they dont seem to stop so i figured, Im either not appealing or RudeRoulette is only used by men lookin for men???? So I just keep using chat...can you add rooms to chat???? Like married but looking? that would be a neat room....have other ideas for rooms......thanks for listening

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 2
Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente