Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
The Trip
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje The Trip 
As I get into my seat, buckling in for my flight, I close my eyes, imagining what it will be like to see you after almost 3 weeks. To hold your hands, brushing my lips against yours; glancing into your eyes, while I kiss you deep and pull you in close. I can feel our breathing getting deeper the longer our lips are embraced, feeling your hands caressing the back of my head, pulling me even deeper into your mouth, while our tongues gently caress one another.

I can feel the sensation of the plane pulling forward, as I open one eye and glance out the Window, watching the tarmac increasingly speed by. I lean back deep into my seat, feeling the plane slowly starting to lift off the runway and pressing my back firmly against my seat, falling into a deep sleep.

I awake, feeling your hips grinding against me; my back arching up and I can feel the wonderful sensation of you engulfing me inside of you, deeper and deeper, inch by inch. You lean forward, lowering your head into my chest, making small kisses up to my neck, where you start teasing me with your lips against mine. I want to pull you in deeper, until our Bodies are entwined as one.

I roll you over, kissing you deep, caressing and holding your hips and pulling your bottom wide, and taking you in Deep as I am mesmerized and so turned on by you. Slowly, I lean back and rock my hips up, so I can penetrate you even deeper. The Sight of your bottom lifting off the bed makes me grow even harder. You can feel me start to throb inside of you, as you slowly grab the base of my shaft and gently pull me outside of you.
I can see in your eyes that you want to feel my tongue against your lips, as I slowly lower my head between your thighs; I can track your eyes over your breasts.

First, my nose, then my tongue, gently caressing up and down your outer lips. I can feel the heat radiating off your body; the warm, most taste of your lips makes me wild and wanting to caress your lips up and down at a faster pace.

As I feel your hands slowly caressing my hair, the pace of my tongue becomes more rhythmic with the thrusting of your hips, starting to grind into my face. I can feel your legs slowly starting to squeeze my face. All the while, I can feel my erection against the sheets, slowly throbbing and oozing precum.

I can start to hear you say my name, over and over, telling me how good I feel; my tongue caressing your lips up and down, pushing deep into you. Holding your hips, I pull you deep onto my tongue, and hear you gasp. Feeling you tremble, I immediately find myself drawing your clitoris in between my lips.

Your hips are swaying and buckling; I can feel you starting to quiver on my tongue. The both of us are so turned on right now! I start to feel your breathing intensify, as you uncontrollably quiver and Shake. Squeezing my head with your thighs, you let out a slightly muffled moan as you start to cum on my tongue; you taste Wonderful.

After what seems like eternity, my cum-drenched mouth slowly makes small kisses between each of your thighs. I feel you motion me to rollover onto my back, as you roll over me, straddling my face with your thighs, slightly pressing my face between your wet lips (I am in heaven). I can feel your fingers gently gripping the shaft of my cock, slowly stroking me; feeling your fingertips caressing the head of my cock, now covered in precum. Then, I feel the wonderful sensation of your lips, gently caressing my head, lightly flickering with your tongue.

Your other hand is gently caressing my balls; the combination of your hands and your tongue is evident to you, as I can start to feel an immense throb slowly working its way from the base of my cock, making my shaft throb in your mouth. I can tell you sense the build, as you your suckling of my head by your lips intensifies, trying to make me cum.

In an instant, I can feel the first waves of release making their way up my shaft, and warning you with a muffled moan emanating from my lips. As I feel the tip of your tongue flickering across my head, I can hear you softly say “go for it”, instantly pushing me over the edge and releasing a torrent of cum before your eyes. The sensation of your tongue catching some of it keeps me releasing like e geyser for you.

After a moment, my eyes open and realize that I had fallen ***** on takeoff, pressed deep into the back of my seat, comfortable and quiet for the remainder of the flight; awaiting to see your beautiful smile :-)

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1