Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
My shy reluctant wife, the first time.PART 1.true/factual
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje My shy reluctant wife, the first time.PART 1.true/factual 
[color=black][/color] For over a year I whispered into my wife's ear about my fantasy, about my longing for her to let me share her with another man......at first she was hurt, got upset, then she refused to take me seriously turning the whole thing into a joke. She told me it would never, ever happen.
Before I go any further I have to say I am the luckiest man, my wife is incredibly beautiful, Asian, she turns heads wherever she goes, even now she is over fifty ...but I hasten to add she looks to be in her late thirties.
She is petite, curvy and is university educated with a sharp mind and a brilliant sense of humour. She is a staunch Catholic attending church regularly.
She wasnt a virgin when we married and had a healthy sexual appetite, we had been married for two years when one night after we had both got rather drunk at a friends wedding I let slip my rather perverted desire to have another man in our bed.
Shock horror and upset gradually faded to her treating it as a joke with me treading very lightly.
I always assured her of my respect and love, spoiled her with little day to day things, presents and carefully considered the risks involved if I continued my gentle urging for her to talk back to me as we were in bed and horny, my usual whispering had got to the stage of me whispering details of how it would be. My gradual grooming had at least got her used to the idea and watered down her reactions.
I noticed she was starting to react, it was noticable she was aroused, her response, the slippery pussy as I told her what would be done to her as she led in between another man and me....but in the cold light of day she wouldnt even talk about it other than to absolutely trash the thought, she got quite nasty too so for nearly a month I dropped the subject.
Then one night as we led in bed I started to play with her, as I stroked her clit my resolve broke and once again I started to talk to her. Tell her how I would share her, take turns to have her with the man having a thick cock and how it would fill her.
She responded by jerking her hips, her breathing turned to panting and she was so wet it made a patch in the bed....I kept up my talking getting more dirty until I threw all caution aside and was whispering obscene details so graphic and depraved that even in my aroused state I had the worry that when passion had died down I would pay a price for going over the top.
But as I played with her pussy, stroking her she was really into it and when I saw the tell tale signs she was about to cum I repeated over and over ''You would enjoy that my darling, to have two pairs of hands over you body, to have another cock inside you, fucking you until you cum and cum''.....I urged her to reply and then just as she was having a orgasm she groaned ''Yes, yes''.
That was the breakthrough but still she turned it into a joke refusing to take it serious but I persisted until one day when I asked her for the umpteenth time about putting a ad in the personal section in a trade paper she told me ''If you like but nothing is going to happen''
We had nearly a hundred replies, at first she didnt want to look at any but I managed to get her to look at a few, pointing out how polite and gentleman like some of them were. Well in the end she agreed to meet one man that seemed low key, not as extreme as most. She stated flatly it was just a drink, nothing would happen..EVER. that she was only doing it for me.
The days dragged until at last we took a half hour drive to meet up with him in a pub just a few miles from where he lived as my wife wanted complete and utter discretion.
The pub was empty nearly...we sat nursing our drinks, I bought the first round and got my wife a double gin and tonic.
She was so quiet it was embarassing, the guy was a nice bloke and seemed ill at ease.
We had a few drinks when he suggested we go back to his place, hastening to add nothing would happen but it was so quiet in the pub with a few locals staring and openly listening to us.
I didnt think for one minute my wife would agree to that so I ignored his offer but suggested we go to different pub.
As we stood by our cars he again mentioned about going back to his house, I asked my wife what she wanted, she just shrugged saying it was up to me.
I knew if I said yes it could upset her and was worried anyhow becouse of her silence, he and I had been doing all the talking. There had been no mention at all of why we were meeting, not a word.
As we stood dithering I asked my wife once again if she wanted to go to another pub or his place...she shrugged and in a not exactly enthusiastic manner shrugged saying OK.
We followed his BMW and was soon at his house, a detached large place just outside town.
My wife asked to use the bathroom and whilst she was upstairs we conferred in low tones with him saying she didnt look happy and he wouldnt be offended if we left.
She came back down...he offered to show us around his house with her saying she would like that.
He poured a drink each for us to carry round with us..I was taking things steady as I was driving but my wife accepted a large gin and tonic.
It was a interesting old place and my wife started to talk more, ice clinking in the tall glass as we went from room to room.
Strangely ther was no mention of sex and the whole thing utterly devoid of any sexuality at all.
Then we returned to the lounge, my wife wandered about the room looking at pictures and photographs, asking him who the people in the photos were.
She looked so beautiful....when she was getting ready before we left home she refused to let me see her dressing in her underwear but it was plain she had black stockings on. She had a silk blouse, deep red the colour with a knee length black skirt, her honey brown skin flushed , eyes sparkling a sure indicator the the drinks had hit her.
She stopped her roaming and sat next to me on a huge couch....her glass was nearly empty.
Then he asked us if we had met anyone else from our advert, we talked about that for a while with me telling him of the huge response.He told my wife he felt honoured to be the one we chose to see but she just shrugged telling him it was my decision.
Then he got up to put on a cd after asking my wife what she wanted to listen to .
Cant remember what she chose but when he sat back down he sat on the end of the couch we were sitting on.
As the music played the conversation ended up in long silences in between the occasional chat.
I felt a tension in the room, my wife was flushed now and getting more relaxed, laughing out loud every so often and I stopped worrying.
I put a hand on her knee, the stocking felt slippery and smooth, a sudden rush of why we were there passed through me, here we were in someones house who we had met with a view to have fun with my wife, just the three of us alone.
My cock gave a twitch but I knew I had to be careful..I had promised my wife NOTHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, but I deliberately stroked her knee then as I slid my hand under her skirt her knees clamped together and she slapped the back of my hand.
However she laughed out loud telling me' Naughty'
I left my hand there and looked over to our friend, he had his head resting on the back of the couch, one leg crossed over the other listening to the music.
The room was warm, the music soft and when he stirred, rising up to top up our glasses I noticed a bulge in the front of his trousers....My wife accepted the drink and as she cradled it between her hands she laid her head back to rest it and closed her eyes.
My heart was thumping, pulse noisy in my ears and I put my left hand across to rest on her knee again......Slowly, fraction by fraction I carefully put it up under her skirt..my wife never moved, no response at all.
After a age my hand had vanished from sight, resting light as a feather.
I felt the lacy stocking top, hesitating...saw our new friend watching. He raised his eyebrows to me in a obvious query, in response in indicated with a nod and my eyes for him to put a hand on her knee too.
He mouthed 'Are you sure'?......my wife just led back then her eyes opened for a split second when he took hold of the glass she nursed and put it on the floor by his side.
I froze for long seconds then let my fingertips creep up enough to feel the silky smooth skin above her lacy stocking top.
I watched for any sign of her wanting to call a halt, her white teeth bit her bottom lip but she stayed led back with her eyes closed.
Throwing all caution to the wind I slid my hand up to toutch her between the legs, found she had flimsy lace panties on, they were soaking wet. As I touched her suddenly she took my wrist and pushed my hand away.
I resisted and after a half hearted struggle she let her hands fall to her sides.
I pressed against her crutch but her legs stayed locked together
I leaned over and kissed her, she kept her lips stiff and unresponsive ...I withdrew my hand and caressed her face whispering I know not what. Suddenly she groaned into my mouth, her lips parted and her tounge slid inside my mouth.
As we kissed I unbuttoned her blouse until it gaped wide open, I struggled to undo the front fastening bra but gave up.
She was moaning and squirming as we kissed, she pushed her spittle into my mouth, I drank it greedily.
Sliding my hand back up her leg I found her skirt had been pulled up and he had his hand up in between her thighs.
Then when I felt around I had a electric jolt to realise he had her panties to one side and was playing with her hairless pussy.....NO WONDER SHE HAD MOANED AND SQUIRMED AS I KISSED HER.
Now the smell of sex filled my nostrils, the music had finished and as we played with her, as we shared her slippery cunt with our fingers the wet liquid sound of her juices was plain to hear. She twisted as both our fingers were inside of her tight pussy, her breath caught and she dug her nails into my thigh until it hurt.
He started to kiss her, their lips opened as they kissed long lingering and lost in each other. I managed to open her bra, pulling it to one side exposing her small ripe breasts, her nipple hard and jutting was enveloped in his mouth as he suckled ..I leaned down to suck on the other one. She groaned and I felt her hand grasp my cock through my trousers, squeezing and stroking. It came to me how I used to whisper in her ear how it would be for another man and myself would each suck on her nipples and share her pussy to finger and play with.
Well she rubbed my cock so eager now...I took her other hand and placed it over onto his cock. She didnt mess about, started to squeeze his too making him groan out loud. He threw his head back and held her hand on his cock telling her to stop rubbing or he would cum.
She giggled and sat up, her naked tits on display glistening wetly from out sucking, they were swollen jutting out proud, nipples distended.
She wriggled away from our hands and stood up tugging her skirt down but leaving her blouse to gape open.
What a sight, we feasted our eyes on her as she left the room to go up to the bathroom.
Our new friend looked inquiringly at me, I shrugged and told him just go with the flow, her mood might swing away so just follow my lead becouse I didnt want things to go wrong, My mind was spinning and I had to be careful bearing in mind the repacussions if it went wrong the next day.
She had been so adamant nothing would happen and knowing her as I do I knew when she told me that she meant it.
She was upstairs for ages and when she came back down she picked up her drink and downed what was left in a couple of long gulps.
She asked me if I was all right, I didnt reply but took her hand to pull her down onto the couch, she didnt resist and within notime at all he was kissing her again as he fondled her naked breasts..I just watched him squeezing and caressing, rolling her nipples between his finger and thumb.
I left them to use the toilet, had been bursting for ages and couldnt hold off any longer.
When I got back down she was leaning over as he sat by her side trying to get his cock out from his gaping fly.
She couldnt manage so he did it for her pulling it out to expose it.
Altough he was only half hard I could see he hadnt lied.....it was about same as mine length wise but noticeably fatter and thick.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1