Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
My shy reluctant wife, the first time.PART 2.true/factual
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje My shy reluctant wife, the first time.PART 2.true/factual 
When my wife saw me enter the room she wriggled away from our new friend and moved over to me to embrace me, whispering in my ear, asking if I was ok with everything that was happening.

Her breath smelt, heavy scented with the booze she had drunk...she leant into me, pressing the length of her body into mine, her stomach against my rapidly hardening cock.
Looking over her shoulder I couldnt help but grin at the sight of our friend trying to stuff his rapidly softening prick back into his trousers.

I didnt reply but actions speaking louder than words I gently pushed her away, then holding her shoulders I turned her around to face him.....some of the inhibitions surfaced with her pulling her blouse together hiding her naked breasts from view.
I told her to just do whatever she wanted, I was enjoying the way things was moving but it was her choice.

She turned her head and mouthed silently to me, ''Are you sure''? with her eyes questioning....I just smiled and nodded.

With a slight shrug she walked over to where he sat to stand in front of him, she swayed with the alcohols influence reaching out automatically putting one hand on his shoulder to steady herself.

He wrapped his hands around the back of her thighs and gently caressed her through her skirt....he moved his hands up exploring, lingering where the stocking tops were located, fingertips stroking.

I was turning into a spectator, I found it so exciting just to watch rather than join them so I sat down in a armchair facing them

She then rested both hands on his shoulders as she stood over him, facing him. I knew her blouse must be wide open.

leaving her tits in full view for him to see, his caresses moved up to her buttocks, the caressing turned into him squeezing her ass
moulding the cheeks.....then his hands let go and although I couldnt see I knew he was feeling her tits and it wasnt long before she moved to steady herself planting her feet apart.
I imagined his hands running over her tits, squeezing them ....then without a word he turned her to face me and in a twinkling of an eye I had a full view of her breasts bared and in no time he had her skirt hitched right up too.

He ran his hand up under her skirt...his apprehension gone, confirmed by a imperceptible sign he passed me, then my heart quickened as he slid a hand round to cup her crutch, a middle finger pushing her panties in the slit.
He held her round the thighs with one arm as he carried on playing with her pussy with the other hand.

She bent foward only for him to release her..he fidddled with the side of her skirt and it dropped to the floor pooling around her ankles.

Her stockings and lacy suspender belt were so erotic, it was a sight that was forever imprinted in my memory, seeing my wife being played with in this manner.

BUT MOST THRILLING OF ALL WAS THE FACT SHE WAS NOT JUST ALLOWING IT..BUT WELCOMING IT.LOVING HIS ATTENTIONS.

Hooking his fingers either side of her panties he tugged downwards sliding the wispy black lace down around her ankles...as she stepped out from them he swiftly slid a finger inside her cunt.

The debauchery continued with her standing erect, leaning back resting her hands back on his shoulders and thrusting her hips foward offering herself to his probing finger.

I was transfixed, hung up on my own desire, I had the strange feeling of being in a dream. I would never have thought my wife would have been the one to want things to go faster but now she was as if a stranger.

Her breasts trembled as with both hands he fingered her, rubbed her clit and the room smelt of sex, now the wet sloshing of her juices clearly audible in the silence. She began to squirm, parting her thighs apart wider allowing him easier access.

Her thighs shone with wetness as he finger fucked her but as her breathing quickened he suddenly stopped, for the first time he spoke..telling her she mustnt cum yet.

The mixture of heavy drinking and sexual pleasure had brought her outside her own limits, she was taking pleasure in being played with as I watched with a man we had only met hours ago.

She had abandoned herself to sexual activity not only allowing him to do as he pleased but encouraging him to use her body as I looked on...what a transformation from the shy reluctant woman I knew.

Then he pulled her down to spread her out on the couch, she allowed him to strip her naked, even carefully peeling her stockings from her until she sprawled out on the huge couch completely naked the way he arranged her.

Arms stretched above her head, legs apart in a obscene pose for him to kneel at her feet and drink in with greedy eyes.

She kept her eyes shut tight as if this detatched her from reality but he told her to open them, after a few times of asking she did as he requested.

Then he stripped naked too and knelt between her parted thighs..she turned her head to me and gestured me to join them but I shook my head, told her I was fine where I was. It was the first time she has spoken for a long time and it broke the ice with me asking if she was enjoying herself...the reply was ''Oh yes, yes''

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1