Responder al Tema Página 2 de 4
Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente
any one got any freaky fetishes?
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje  
I recently stumbled across a site dedicated to women on thier periods. I have had sex with my ex-wife while she was on the rag it is a different feeling altogether and it such a great turn on.

Mensaje  
I've always had a fetish for large saggy mature breasts.

Mensaje  
Anonymous escribió:
I recently stumbled across a site dedicated to women on thier periods. I have had sex with my ex-wife while she was on the rag it is a different feeling altogether and it such a great turn on.

Mensaje Rimming 
I don't know if this would be a fetish or not, but I simply love to tongue and woman's anus.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje Freaky fetish 
I love going thru a womens Lingerie drawers.Just the sight of all that lace and nylon is a huge turn on.Especially the facy stuff. Teddies ,garters,stockings...wow.And finding BIG bras!! D,DD,DDD and up. I saw a 34j once and almost creamed right there.I sometimes take a souveiner.A bra,pair of panties...

Mensaje  
I love it when my wife ties me up spreadeagle on the bed and then goes out for lunch with her friend or to a bar. She used to pick up a guy and then come home and have me eat her pussy while she would tell me about how good the other guy fucked her. She hasn't done that in quite a while, but she still enjoys leaving me tied up while she goes out with her girlfriend for lunch. She says that she may bring her friend home and show me off to her sometime! She has already told her friend about how she dominates me, so I think it's just a matter of it being the right circumstances and her friend will get to see what a pussywhipped slave I am.

Mensaje Missing out 
I love it when my wife will fuck another guy in front of me and then tell me she is tried and doesn't want to fuck me but if I want I can lick the cum out of her.

Mensaje fetishes 
i have a couple of fetishes. I love to see lipstick coated nipples. The redder the better. It also turns me on watching sexy women smoke. The cigarette in the mouth makes me think of her suckiong my cock and the smoke in her mouth is my cum. I have had a couple of ladies who have sucked me off while they smoked. It was sensational.

Mensaje  
Anybody else love women with long finger nails ?

My first girlfriend had long nails and would leave deep scratches on my back when she reached orgasm and since then i've always prefered my women with really long nails.

Mensaje  
I'm a white guy who loves wearing a black condom

Mensaje  
I just love getting all dressed up in my wifes sexy lingerie when she is not at home. I would love to fuck her while dressed in her stockings and panties. I wish her high heels would fit!

Mensaje  
my fella loves to get a girl to show him pics or vids of them ripping thier tights or tearing thier clothes

Mensaje Big bouncing boobs 
I don't know if it would be considered a fetish, but i love bouncing, jiggling, wobbling, shaking,... BOOBS! I post videos of my girl doing exactly that. A special turn-on are her deformed, uneven, lopsided tits, that give her the looks of a totally hot bitch!
Sick enough? LOL

Mensaje freaky fetish 
I am a guy that loves a "P" spot orgasm. If i get turned on enough, I will ask my other half to fuck me in the ass with a strap on. Sometimes I will use the strap on dildo on myself. or a finger. The more pressure or stimulation to my prostate will create large explosions which leaves my body tingling with a truly euphoric feeling.

Please check out my video, and leave a comment.

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=331360

Ultima edición por genericme el 2009-06-04 01:14:24; editado 2 veces
Mensaje  
I have a lot of kinky fantasies and things that do it for me, although I don't consider any of them freaky. May be tame compared to some here, and more intense than others. Overall it all seems to focus on this weird voyeur thing I have going on.

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 2 de 4
Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente