Responder al Tema Página 2 de 2
Ir a página Anterior  1, 2
Improve your Moderators
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje Re: naked mods on cam 
Gee thanks girls!
xxxx

Mensaje  
i think any communiation from a MOD to a roomy who they`think` is doing something wrong should do it in silence ie with wisps....that way...other people are less likely to jump on the band wagon an start witch hunts etc..statements like

A. don't use caps in here or you will be banned
B. don't tell people what to do or you will be muted
C. I am not telling you again [name]...........last warning

can come across as inflamitary
just a thought

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje  
i think any communiation from a MOD to a roomy who they`think` is doing something wrong should do it in silence ie with wisps....that way...other people are less likely to jump on the band wagon an start witch hunts etc..statements like

just a thought

Mensaje ........ 
BBW1HUSBAND escribió:

just a thought

we do warn most of them in whisper first but constant offenders who know better will get instantly muted because they should know better.

Mensaje Re: Improve your Moderators 
[quote="strat54"]I feel the mods should be given more powers /training on how to fix issues. Its all very well banning the frenchman for saying hello in french......Or Pedro Laughs

Bonjour...banned............

Jajajajaja....Banned.....

Or have graded mods with different colours, each grade having more knowledge and access rights to fix cams or other issues that spoil my wank.
Pink ones can just ban spanish etc
Blue ones Can Ban all nationalitys
Red Ones can just ban women on periods
Black ones have full rights and should be approoched with caution...but can fix shit.

Like you answer...........under trained..............poorly chosen....just sayin..

The End[/quote]

Mensaje hmmmm 
that last comment seems personal to me

Mensaje hmmmm... 
seems to become a hobby to bully mods. seems to be time to tell you this: mods are normal users that get chosen by other mods if new ones are needed. in a process of discussing we decide together and make a poll about who's becoming a mod. we do this in our free time and don't get paid or anything, but we get often hate from other users and believe me, its often not funny to be a mod. we all do our best and we are not free of fails, cause we are human. instead of spreading bad vibes against mods without substance i would suggest that users better try to talk with us and make suggestions to improve.

there are often discussion inside the mod group about what kind of modding is the best and we learned thats there never a perfect way of doing it. situations differ every day and history showed that situations can get out of control very fast.

what do i want to say? we are all together a community of erotic and sex loving people trying to have fun. this topic doesn't need bad vibes..lets have fun in this wonderful community

share the love

Mensaje Re: hmmmm... 
[quote="ubud"]seems to become a hobby to bully mods. seems to be time to tell you this: mods are normal users that get chosen by other mods if new ones are needed. in a process of discussing we decide together and make a poll about who's becoming a mod. we do this in our free time and don't get paid or anything, but we get often hate from other users and believe me, its often not funny to be a mod. we all do our best and we are not free of fails, cause we are human. instead of spreading bad vibes against mods without substance i would suggest that users better try to talk with us and make suggestions to improve.

there are often discussion inside the mod group about what kind of modding is the best and we learned thats there never a perfect way of doing it. situations differ every day and history showed that situations can get out of control very fast.

what do i want to say? we are all together a community of erotic and sex loving people trying to have fun. this topic doesn't need bad vibes..lets have fun in this wonderful community

share the love[/quote]

Well spoken my friend. I have tried to MOD from whispers and in the room it's a no win no matter how you try. Those not seeing the warnings assume the person removed or muted was done so with no warning. Then you have those who do not care for MOD's as a whole and have issues with trying to keep room rules in place when speaking for all to see.
Another issue that has not been address on the users side is those chatters who do not like MOD's for any reason whats so ever or have tried to be a MOD and it did not happen and carry a chip on their shoulder for it. They do just as much damage to the chat room as those MOD's they may deem as being overbearing. I do not jump on anyone for using a different language in the English room for saying hi, bye or simple things like i love you ........ it's stupid, i warn when they come in speaking in full text messages and 9 times out of 10 it is a fucked up whisper and it's all good.
Some chat room rules are common sense and should not need to be addressed all, caps is yelling yes if you want to highlight a point yes caps work in the conversation i do it but.................... i do not leave caps on to yell the whole time that is rude and i will mute any chatter doing so after a warning (that should not have to be given if your a regular to any chat room).
I also try to get chatters to take care of any issues they may have with other chatters in the room by using ignore and i also tell them to let me know if those chatters do not respect there wishes and i will take care of it. A lot of common sense needs to be used by both chatters and MOD's on how to react or not react to issue in the chat room rather than blowing it up and making the room uncomfortable for others in the room trying to have a good time.
I have kept my mouth shut on this but felt it was time to have my say ..................... i respect all in the room till they disrespect other users or me or fellow MOD's then i react as to what amount of enforcement need's to be applied. You have major issue with a MOD use the feedback button and let Admin know they do listen to complaints and act on them. I'm here for fun still and I wish more chatters where also instead of making drama issue.

Respects Always
Saxon

Responder al Tema Página 2 de 2
Ir a página Anterior  1, 2