Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
fucked by ***** teacher
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje fucked by ***** teacher 
as a young 12 year old i was fucked by my teacher anyone like to share a similar experience

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje  
see my posting under the Thread Bi..
First time experiance..

Mensaje I had one like that... 
I had a friend at ***** who used to take me to the woods and make we suck his cock until her came all over my hand. I wanted to stop but found that I like to suck his big uncut cock and looked forward to doing it every other day. I stopped seeing him when he took it to far and tried to convince me to have anal with him but i was not in to that, even thoe I would of give him anal but not me.

My next time was at college when a gay friend sucked me off at his house, we wnet back to his on the bus and on the bus he got his big cock out and pissed on the bus floor it was such a turn on that once we got to his house i had my cock out and he swolled my load right down his throut with out spilling a drop.

I once fuck a friend in my bed while my ex wife was in hospital, we were drunk and we just started feeeling each other up and one thing lead to another it was so hot but for some reason after we did not speak and lost contact with each other I think it was me I was not willing for him to be part of my life on the level I wanted it to be seperate.

See been in the closet has it good times and it bad, but hoping to find a fuck buddy to meet up with that is willing to be with me when I want. just hope someone out were wants just sex on a regulaur bases with no long term comitment....

Mensaje  
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, love to live out all those fantasies and stories. Can i be the one being used in all the scenarios, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1