El tema está bloqueado: no pueden editarse ni agregar mensajes. Página 1 de 1
GUIDE: New To Chatroom? Welcome to Yuvutu!
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje GUIDE: New To Chatroom? Welcome to Yuvutu! 
FOR THE NEW VISITOR TO YUVUTU:

Thank you for joining us in the chatrooms! As one of the many users who visit the chatrooms daily, let me personally welcome you! As you are getting started here, I would like to offer some suggestions to help make your visits here pleasant. I wrote this guide several months ago, before I became a moderator, and many people have found them helpful. Now that I can post them here in the forums, I hope that this will help you learn how to interact with our regular users here.

1) Take time to talk with users and get to know people. While it is very easy to jump in on the action with audio and video webcams, please remember that everybody on cam is a person, and they do enjoy the conversation here. Most people here are very friendly and it is very easy to make a new friend with a little conversation and a kind word! Meeting people and making friends are what the chatrooms are about, and you will very quickly come to enjoy it!

2) Please do not give orders or commands. While a lot of the people who play on webcams like the attention that you will give them, many of them do not like to be told what to do. Please refrain from commands like "Show me your tits" or "Show me your pussy", unless you know that individual welcomes such comments. If you see others in the chatroom saying to you "Stop directing" or "Please don't give orders", then please respect this.

3) Please do not beg others to watch you. You do not have to bother other people to give you attention. If you have a webcam and you turn it on, other people WILL watch you. And if you followed steps 1 and 2 above, then you will make friends who will automatically watch you.

4) Please do not send unsolicited IMs, and do not ask others to go to IM. While Yuvutu does have an IM feature, it does cause a lot of problems for other people, especially if they are using their webcam. For their courtesy, please do not send them an IM unless they ask you to. Also, please do not ask other people to chat with you in MSN, Yahoo or other IM programs. People come here because they like to chat here and webcam here for other people. It is rude to ask them to go into a private chat just with you.

5) Please respect chatroom rules. The rules of the chatroom are very simple, the main rules are do not spam the room with links to other websites and do not harass other people. Also, in many of the chatrooms there are language rules. If a room says "English" in the name, then you must communicate in English. There are also rooms dedicated to Espanol, Francais, Deutsche and Italiano. There is also the rooms that say "Lobby", and in the Lobby rooms you can communicate in any language you want, there is no restriction. We just ask that you please respect the language rooms so that everybody in them can communicate freely and uninhibited.

6) If you need help, please ask for it! If you do not know how the chatroom works, if you are having problems, or you have other questions, please feel free to ask somebody for help! A lot of users are more than willing to help you, if you are willing to ask and are patient.

Hopefully these suggestions will help you with your Yuvutu experience, and I hope that you enjoy the site and the services that Yuvutu offers! Feel free to say hello to me if you see me in the chatroom, I look forward to meeting you!

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
El tema está bloqueado: no pueden editarse ni agregar mensajes. Página 1 de 1