Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
Dogging oral sex
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje Dogging oral sex 
hi there everyone, i'm a newbie in the site and also a newbie dogger, i few days ago i went to a dogging site and received oral sex from a lady, well she looked like a lady but afterwards i realised she was a tgirl, now i'm being paranoid, not because of her gender but paaranoid overall about STI's from oral sex, it suddenlly ocurred to me that i had unprotected sex and have never met my partner before, just wondering if anyone have been unlucky enough to contract something by having oral sex only and in average how often should i get tested?
What's your opinion on trusting other to be clean? i'm not sure if i'm being silly and over reacting but just need some confort words from experienced people on the subject matter.

Thanks

S.Mcr30

Mensaje STD 
Would be as well to get checked out just in case. You did not engage in a really high risk activity but let it be a lesson to you,a standing prick has the brain of a cavity block. Get checked in case you picked up a minor irritation which can be nicked in the bud...........and play safe in future...you might not be so lucky next time.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1