Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
The First Time
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje The First Time 
I’ve always wanted to watch my wife with another man but never dared discuss it with her. She has been faithful to me all our 10 years of marriage, and has never looked at another man.

Peter was a very good ***** friend of ours. He had never married and we were like his family. He would visit most weekends and often stayed the night. When my wife would go to bed we would watch X rated adult videos or movies on the sattelite TV.

One night, I asked if he would like to watch a video of Kate. Though embarrassed he said sure. Since then, I often caught Peter eyeing Kate up. A couple of months later, one saturday night after the ***** had gone to bed and we had downed a few bottles of wine, Kate dot out a few old photo albums of us when we were all a lot younger. Peter admired the pictures of Kate in a bikini and commented that she still looked as good. She was clearly flattered, so I suggested that she should give us a show and put on a swim suit. It took some persuading but she agreed.

While she was upstairs changing, I told Peter that if he continued to compliment her, there was a good chance she would go further. When Kate came back to the lounge, looking shy and embarrassed, we both said how fantastic she looked. I suggested to Peter he feel how soft her skin was. He reached out, and started feeling her legs, I could see her getting more comfortable and less nervous and probably turned on so I asked her to sit between me and Peter.

Peter was still complementing her on her figure and rubbing the tops of her thighs. I decided to try to take it further and so I slid my hand into her bikini bottom and slowly exposed her pussy to Peter. I commented how I loved her hairy pussy and started to rub her. Peter was a bit shocked, especially when I grabbed his hand and pushed his finger into her. Kate was both embarrassed and turned on: she was breathing deeply and murmuring lightly. This was the man to touch her here other than me at least 13 years.

Suddenly and to my surprise she started to push down on Peter’s hand and reached a powerful orgasm. Peter was even more surprised than I was. However he quickly got into the swing of things. Peter and I then pulled her bikini bottom off and removed the top. She then leant over to Peter and began to remove his shirt then trousers.

I looked on as she slowly handled his cock and started stroking it up and down. Watching gave me a strange mixture of feelings of intense arousal and jealousy. She looked round at me and I winked approval. Peter still had his fingers inside her very wet pussy: I could hear it squelching. Kate then opened her legs wide, laid back on the couch and reach a second climax. She then held Peter and guided his cock into her. She orgasmed yet again and kept murmuring “Peter oh Peter!”.

Peter’s thrusts accelerated and as he came with a loud grunt. Kate tightened her legs around his waist and clawed her hands tightly onto his bum. He filled her with his hot spunk and they kissed affectionately: his tongue deep in her mouth. They were both as shocked as each other at what had happened. As he got off her I took his place and got on top of her. I lasted barely a minute and I came inside her very wet hole.

That night we both took turns with Kate many times, and even entered her both at the same time at one point: he from the front and me from behind, and we both exploded at the same time.

We have since done this on several other occasions with Peter and I sometimes allow them spend to spend the night alone together.

Mensaje  
Very good story.

Please give us some more...

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1