Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
File types
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje File types 
I think you should find a way of accepting the file extention .3gp I've got so many videos from my phone that are clearer and have sound but cant post them. Does anyone know of a free and quick program to convert these files?

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Enviar correo
Mensaje  
gosh... you are lazy....

have you tried to google it? "3gp to wav" ... check out the results.... anyhow I think that there is a specific section here for that kind of doubts... check out "filming technique"

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje  
Ummm, Juka? I'm pretty sure converting a file to WAV will result in audio, not video. ;-)

dirtylittletart> Check out SUPER(C) from eRightSoft:
http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

Mensaje  
I meant wmv .. sorry Wink

Mensaje  
And even then, accepting more formats is crucial. Converting compressed video is the worst thing for quality. It would be even better if we could upload in the final format (as flashvideo). That way your upload is smaller, plus you have total control over video-quality.

Also, it now says you can upload in avi format, but it doesn't say what type of avi..

Mensaje  
It is most types of avi. It is very rare that avi does not work for us.

We don't allow flash uploads because we fear that most will be stolen videos.

Mensaje  
admin escribió:
It is most types of avi. It is very rare that avi does not work for us.

We don't allow flash uploads because we fear that most will be stolen videos.

What types of avi do you accept then?
And what resolution should they best be in?

Also, if you fear most flv's would be "stolen videos" (I don't even understand why, most video converters/encoders offer FLV as output), then you're not realistic:
Both wmv and avi are definitely more popular as copied formats.

Mensaje  
What Admin is getting at is that it would be insanely easy for somebody to point one of these FLV video download services at one type of adult video site, download a bunch of videos, and then turn around and re-upload them here. Since FLV is smaller than most other file types, it would take very little time to upload a bunch of videos and gain credits towards a free Subscriber account for having 100,000 views/mo.

And then Admin would have to deal with tons of complaints about stolen videos, which is already becoming a problem with people stealing them FROM here. It would be bad if those same sites returned to complain to Yuvutu about the same issues.

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1