Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
profiles
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje profiles 
I have been having no luck looking at the profiles of anybody on this site today (18th April), had no trouble before, any ideas.
I did have trouble getting into the chat room earlier today also, not sure if it's related.

Anybody got any ideas i would be thankful

Cheers Artisticbobcat

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje  
It works for me.

From where are you trying to access the profile pages?

Mensaje profiles 
I was attempting to access it in the normal way, via the button on the bottom of the box when you highlight an individual. I always have done it this way, when checking who i am talking to, and to find out where they are from, and there interests.

Will try again today, might just be my computer thats causing the problem.

Mensaje Viewing profiles 
It's not your computer...several people have had this issue before and it usually goes away on it's own...but sometimes it does happen for a few days. I hope this helps.

Mensaje  
I haven't been able to access profiles from the chat room for ages ... and yet others say they have no problem ... weird.

Mensaje profiles 
Thanks Hotpolar and LBN for your valued help, always knew I could rely on my friends to help, will percivere(ignore my spelling lol), see you both soon

Kisses to you both

Mensaje  
There's an issue with the latest version of Macromedia Flash that can, in some instances, block interaction between the chat and other parts of the site, preventing things like profiles from working in chat. It only affects those people that have the latest version of Flash installed. A fix is in the works and will be rolled out soon.

Mensaje  
Thanks for that Codemonkey ... I'll keep my eye out for that. It's annoying having to get to profiles the long way round.

And Bob, it's persevere! lol!

HPB
xxx

Mensaje  
and here was me making a voodoo doll for mr Gates, i was blaming vista (mainly cause i cant drive it yet)

hope they roll it out soon it is painful

Mensaje profiles 
Thanks for the correction polar, I knew I could rely on you, and thanks to codemonkey also, great to know there are people here to help each other out.

Mensaje  
ive had trouble accessing peoples profiles from the chat room in the past, and usually find that clearing out all the temporary files, cookies etc does the trick

Mensaje  
It is a bug in the latest version of Adobe Flash (version 9.0.124). You will need to uninstall it and install an older version (I'm currently using 9.0.47, last working version with the site is 9.0.115). Adobe only makes older versions available in one large download (this one is 99MB), you will have to download this .zip file, open it and unpack the version you want to install. And if any website prompts you to upgrade your version of Flash, you will need to decline or cancel it.

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp9_archive.zip

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1