Responder al Tema Página 1 de 2
Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente
Whats with the FLASH video frame?
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje Whats with the FLASH video frame? 
Man this sucks! I can't double click it to make it full screen anymore...major turnoff.

Mensaje  
Is there a nother player I need to download cause it keeps coming up as quicktime...

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje We switched video technology to Flash. 
Most people were not aware of the full screen feature. The default screen is now bigger than it used to be, and viewers are now able to fast forwards. There is now a shorter wait before the video begins.

With the previous video technology about 15% of visitors were not able to view videos on the site, now that figure is maybe 2%.

All of the videos on are streamed through a Flash player, so you need to have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed on your computer. To download it, please visit

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash&promoid=BIOW

Mensaje Flash Bash 
Actually in addition to (really, really) missing the full screen, while I could fast forward before, that no longer seems possible.

Major bummer!

Mensaje Fast forwarding 
You can fast foward by dragging the progess bar forwards. This works better now than it did before.

We will try to introduce a full screen feature in the near future,

Mensaje  
i also used to be able to see full screen and fast forward now i cant please fix or go back to old way thanks

Mensaje  
So it's an improvement for about 13% of users.

For the rest of us, this sucks.

Mensaje Oh well 
Even though you cant play it in full screen, this is still the best site on the web. They cant make everyone happy all the time. I'm just glad this site is here regardless, with or without fullscreen or fast forwarding. ITS FREE!!

Mensaje  
Smiley escribió:
So it's an improvement for about 13% of users.

For the rest of us, this sucks.

Not quite because we estimated less than 1% used the full screen feature.

But dont despair, we will re-introduce a full screen feature in the near future.

Mensaje Every time you convert formats you loose some quality 
So, let me get this straight, to satisfy the 13 % of dweebs who couldn't figure out how to see the videos, you sacrificed quality for the rest of us?

Mensaje  
They are not dweebs to us, and the rest of "you" represent less than 1%

Mensaje Flash eats crap 
Thanks for the no-notice that you now demand flash....Macromedia Flash is crap..& we all know it...
I used mediaPlayer and streambox for quality video .... Now you ditched it....
Its really RUDE to switch media formats without notice.....I've been srewing around for a day..
You can't control flash like you can media player/streambox...flash must mean you're going heavily
commercial...like the rest. ...NOW YOU HAVE FULL CONTROL OF VIDEO!!!!

Mensaje Jumpin Jack Macro Flash 
Sorry, Admin, but it's awful. Picture quality is terrible compared to other viewers. Education needed for your customers is the better answer! How to download and use players... Locking into MacroMedia is a distorted decision with distorted results. 1% or 13% -- bet the numbers are much higher for those who don't appreciate your efforts to streamline your site.

Mensaje  
I agree with the earlier poster. This is the best site on the web for various tastes in sexual fantasy. Most of the other sites that offer 'full screen' viewing don't offer it with any kind of quality. When I view some of the other sites in 'full screen' the quality is sucky at best.
So, I will just enjoy what YUVUTU is offering and not bite the hand that feeds. Besides, where else are yoiu going to find the quanity and quality of their offering. Hmmmmmm....... ???????
Tommy2020

Mensaje  
Hi there. Count me as one who uses Full Screen on any video I have personally rated as a "Keeper".

While surfing various vids, the smaller screen can be cool since if you keep your TempInternet Files regularly cleared, you can run 2 to 3 at once and if you get them positioned right on your monitor you can get the triple screen action working.

Will be pleased when FullScreen option returns.

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 2
Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente