Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
man wanting uncomplicated fun with other horny men
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje man wanting uncomplicated fun with other horny men 
Sure is hard to meet other guys who simply love sex without alot of complications and preliminaries.I enjoy entertaining men in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere showing adult videos and pleasing them in complete discretion.I love sharing nudity or just being nude for a man who would enjoy my eagerness to please.No pressure,just erotic fun.I can enjoy mutual bi pleasures but would dearly love any opportunity to perform oral sex on horney guys and would really enjoy hearing from sombody who thougt that was sexy and wanted me orally active.Love the erotic atmosphere of adult places but my shyness and fear of embaressment has screwed up more than a few sexy oportunities.Would love correspondence from some horney,sex loving guy who simply loves to cum and would like taking the lead with me,but does not appear likely here.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje  
Try using the dating tab you might have better luck

Mensaje  
You sound like a really nice guy, who likes uncomplicated sex and fun, just like me. I have to admit, it`s difficultt to find like minded guys.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1