Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
Re posting old videos
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje Re posting old videos 
Hi. Not sure where to ask this question so I thought I'd try here!! I have a number of videos and pictures that I have uploaded on yuvutu a couple of years ago which appear on my profile. Is there a way of reposting them again from the files on here as they're no longer on my camera!
Regards
R

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Enviar correo
Mensaje Reposting old videos 
welcome, some are good enough to see them again and gain for mre pleasure

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje Re: Re posting old videos 
lookingsouth escribió:
Hi. Not sure where to ask this question so I thought I'd try here!! I have a number of videos and pictures that I have uploaded on yuvutu a couple of years ago which appear on my profile. Is there a way of reposting them again from the files on here as they're no longer on my camera!
Regards
R

Hi,

Simple.. Subscribe to Yuvutu, then you will have the possibility to download your own videos (downloadable in your case), then repost them.

Mensaje Re: Re posting old videos 
Glory75 escribió:
lookingsouth escribió:
Regards
R

Hi,

Simple.. Subscribe to Yuvutu, then you will have the possibility to download your own videos (downloadable in your case), then repost them.

Wink

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1