Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
Too much racial hatred in English speaking room
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje Too much racial hatred in English speaking room 
Sad to see a fun sex filled chat room is overrun buy a few group of racist. Such as Nips, dirtymale and few more. Its not about experessing views but rather into killing the monority ethnic group based on religion and race. Its just too Sad to find this scums in everywhere. If i have to be banned which i'm sure i will be banned for experessing my rightfull opinion so be it then.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje  
When did this take place? I haven't seen Nipz in days. As far as i've seen all the moderators come down fairly hard and do a good job in relation to racial or any other hatred that's displayed in the chatroom.

Mensaje I have not witnessed any hatred 
I have not seen nor heard of any hatred when I was on. For all the times I have been in the chatroom I have only seen and witnessed good feelings for all races. Not what you are experiencing. Sorry you had that happen. I have not seen that from nips or anyone there.

Mensaje  
sadly i have some racial comments in english room,but i think mods handled it.i whispered the mod and told them i was blk and i didnt like what was said in room.

Mensaje  
[quote="biggsexxy69"]sadly i have some racial comments in english room,but i think mods handled it.i whispered the mod and told them i was blk and i didnt like what was said in room.[/quote]

If memory serves me correctly the issue/racist was being dealt with before you whispered anything Bigg :wink:

As I said above, racists or any other haters for that matter are not taken lightly.

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1