Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
car sex
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje car sex 
Hi. Im new to this so be patient. My wife wanted to try some risky sex, so she decided to dress in black mini skirt with black stockings and white lacy panties with white see through top and no bra. We went for for a drive to a secluded country car park. We had only been stopped for a while when she began to kiss me and sit with her legs open. On seeing this lovely view i began to get very hard, she got my cock out and started to wank me off for a while. Istarted to finger her very wet pussy until she started to suck me off, which she is expert at. I got her to stand outside the car but lean in onto the seat so i could fuck her from behind. While doing this we could hear cars going by just the other side of the hedge. After some time i got her to sit on the seat with her legs outside so she could suck my cock again. After a few minutes of this, i fired a huge load into her mouth which she always swallows. She then did something extraordinary, she said watch this and began to manouvre herself over the gear stick, then lowered herself onto it. She was riding it all the way in for several minutes, stretching her lips wide open until she cum and her juice ran down the gear stick.
Have any of you had similar car fun?

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje Car sex 
Back when I was just out of high *****, the guy I was dating was like me and still living at home.. It was a bummer to ever try to have sex.. So we would sneak off and find a spot and go to it!! My car was a hatch and the back seat reclined. So there was room for all 6 ft 3 of him to lay down if I wanted to be on top. Our spot seemed to be found out after awhile, so we were off in search of another. There was a spot by some railroad tracks that was a pull off. We were told that the track was "dead" meaning that they did not run trains on it any more. We scoped it out several times and neer saw a train. On night after we had been apart with family vacations for 2 weeks, we could not wait to get our hands on each other.

We met for dinner and out to our new spot we went.. We pulled in and got out. I was leaning back on the hood of his car while he kissed me and rubbed my breasts. It was summer, so I had on purpose only worn shorts (no panties)!! He slid his hand down my shorts and started rubbin my clit.. I fumbled with his shorts and finally got them dropped. By then, mine was at my ankles and he was sooooooo hard.. We stepped out of the shorts and he lifted me to the hood of his car. We rubbed and had nice foreplay before he slid his hard cock in me... He was on me on top of the car and we were in a great rythym when all of a sudden................ CHOO CHOO!!! From around the curve came a train!!! We had basically no time to move. It was use less to try.. So we both kinda turned our heads and kept on fucking.. The engineer was blowing the whistle and he had called back for all the men to look out the window... As it pasted us, there were about 8-10 men, hanging out the window, yelling at him to fuck me harder, to make me cumm and for me to show them my wet cunt!!!

It was a trip.. The train was short and over soon. WE continued to play and finished up about 2 hours later.. The next day my friend and I from work went to a mom and pop restaurant for lunch from work. We were finishing up a smoke when all of a sudden we heard the 2 men behind us talking.. One of them had been on the train and he was telling the other one about all that he saw and what a hot show the other one had missed!!! I about choked on my smoke and my sweet tea. MY GF did not know about what was going on.. So we finished up and got the hell out of there!!!!

We still went back there that summer.. Almost hoping to get caught again.. But we never did!!!

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1