Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
Older woman I met cyber chatting
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje Older woman I met cyber chatting 
Hi I am 29 years old and I recently got it together with an older woman (49) I have been chatting to on an internet chat site. It took a couple of weeks of cyberchat before she agreed to meet. The first date was nothing more than dinner and friendly conversation. But a couple of weeks later she invited me to hers for a drink. I went along thinking nothing would happen, but she started talking about swinging and how in a couple of previous relationships she and her partners swinged (swung? swang??). She then suggested we look at some pictures on her computer. There were pictures of her with other guys. My dick started to twitch. She also showed me a short video of her sucking off a guy to completion. Wow! Tat got me hard. I pulled her backed to the sofa and started to kiss and fondle her. She was a well built woman with big breasts and I soon discovered a shaved pussy ready needing a licking. I headed south and slid my tongue as deep as I could go in her quim. She tasted great and moaned like a monarch. After a good ten minutes of passionate hoovering she pulled away and stripped me off. She pushed me back and kneeled in front of me. She then slowly and delicately started sucking my cock and licking my balls – just like the video: she new how to suck cock! She even deepthroated me despite my eight inches. Having witnessed by cock disappear entirely into her mouth time after time, by gonads started to twitch. She sucked harder, and massaged my sac. I arched back and came with several grunts, thrusting with each spurt trying to push further into her already vacuum packed mouth. I could see she was struggling but like a she kept sucking. When I finally collapsed, she continued licking me until I was dry. That night was one crazy night: licking, sucking, fucking. This older woman really knew her stuff!

Mensaje  
Older women usually do sweetheart. They know what they want and they know what a man likes, even when he won't admit it to himself. It takes a lot of practice for a girl to become a woman--like fine wine we get better with age. And taste just as sweet.

Good luck on finding yourself another "older" woman. I like to call myself "experienced.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje love them 
OLDER WOMEN ARE THE BEST Surprised

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1