Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
South West Wales UK
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje South West Wales UK 
I am a married man aged 51 and both my wife and I get very turned on at the thought of sharing another cock. My only reservation is the immediate downer after I have come (for about 15minutes). is there anyone who has experienced the mmf combination with their wife + one other and how do you get round the thought that another bloke will be pounding away after you have come? I suppose it is possible to let him come first but that is difficult to guarantee because I would be so horny.
If anyone in the South Wales area fancies getting together to discuss it with me initially and then my wife I would consider it.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje  
I've had a coulpe of MMF experiences and I do know what you mean. I'd be happy to chat/e-mail and se what you think. Drop me a line justbob_101@hotmail.co.uk and I'll tell you all about it!

Mensaje 3-some 
Hmmm, know what you mean. Mail me at knickerbean@yahoo.co.uk and we can chat about what I have found during one or two threeways.
Also will happily meet up and chat 121 with yourself, or both of you next time I'm in Wales

Mensaje  
hi,i dont know the answer to your question but i bet it would be fun finding out, maybe you shouldnt analyse to deeply the thought of another man enjoying your wife and just be open minded and enjoy the experience.Ive never had a mmf experience either but would love to try it. best of luck anyways.

Mensaje  
Hi im south wales based myself and would love to join you, a break after cumming sounds great to me

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1