Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
Who's the boss?
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje Who's the boss? 
hey everyone,

Not sure this belongs in the compliments section (though, I do think this site is very good).

Excuse my ignorance if the answer to this question is obvious but I was just wondering who actually "owns" or runs yuvutu? As far as I can tell, from just kind of being on the outskirts of the site's social scene for a while it seems there's a collective of moderators made up of regular visitors. Amazingly enough I didn't actually know this until I had a read of the forums last week, I'm not very well clued up with the whole net thing even though I've been visiting the site for a while now (I don't really get too involved in the social scene here, lots of you regulars and moderators seem like cool people but I'm quite shy).

Anyways, if anyone has the time or patience to explain the set up to this technophobe (i.e. is this site a business? or just a loose collection of amateur enthusiasts? if, so registered to whom etc...) it'd be much appreciated.

the site is very good anyway and I'm actually getting a little hooked!

keep up the good work.

xxx.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje  
It is:

a) A business, since users can (and are encouraged to) suscribe, which you can do by clicking on the "suscribe button in the upper right corner. Besides, ads and sponsored vids help making money.

b) A community of amateur enthusiasts that upload their vids, chat, and help out new users.

Mensaje hello from PeeDee 
hey there,

glad u like the site..we like it too! My wifey is actually very shy but she LOVES showing off her naked body for others...if yr too shy to talk to us you can surely watch.. our profile is here:

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=YuPeople&action=view&user_id=220240

we have lots of videos for you to watch. have fun!!

we are PeeDee

Mensaje Re: hello from PeeDee 
peedee escribió:
hey there,

glad u like the site..we like it too! My wifey is actually very shy but she LOVES showing off her naked body for others...if yr too shy to talk to us you can surely watch.. our profile is here:

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=YuPeople&action=view&user_id=220240

we have lots of videos for you to watch. have fun!!

we are PeeDee

That's what I call off-topic. I'll take a look, though.

Mensaje Re: Who's the boss? 
gifthorse1 escribió:
hey everyone,

Not sure this belongs in the compliments section (though, I do think this site is very good).

Excuse my ignorance if the answer to this question is obvious but I was just wondering who actually "owns" or runs yuvutu? As far as I can tell, from just kind of being on the outskirts of the site's social scene for a while it seems there's a collective of moderators made up of regular visitors. Amazingly enough I didn't actually know this until I had a read of the forums last week, I'm not very well clued up with the whole net thing even though I've been visiting the site for a while now (I don't really get too involved in the social scene here, lots of you regulars and moderators seem like cool people but I'm quite shy).

Anyways, if anyone has the time or patience to explain the set up to this technophobe (i.e. is this site a business? or just a loose collection of amateur enthusiasts? if, so registered to whom etc...) it'd be much appreciated.

the site is very good anyway and I'm actually getting a little hooked!

keep up the good work.

xxx.

Hiya Gifthorse1...

Yuvutu runs by administrators and is sponsored by adverbs
We moderators on here are actually (regular) users just like anyone else, who have been nominated by other users. We are an extension of the admins who can't be in the chat rooms all the time, if you ever have any problem (WE ARE HERE TO HELP) you can always contact anyone of us either in the chat room or in a PM, or use the feedback link to send a mail directly to the admin team...

Just enjoy and chat away Very Happy

Hugs Exwife aka Exy Wink

Mensaje  
Well welcome to the site! Join us in the chatroom! You got no reason to by shy.. unless you have a cam? Razz

Mensaje  
thanks guys,

I've been coming here for a while and have spoken to some of you and even enjoyed some of your videos (ex!) but just wanted to now a bit more about the site and what goes on "behind the scenes" as it were. All the regulars here seem like pretty cool laid back people but I just wanted to make sure the profits of the site weren't funding wars or DO NOT APPROVE running, hee hee....... as you can tell I haven't had a computer long (I'm 33! only got my first computer last year....... no, really!).

You never know I might just get a cam and with the right lighting and make up.......

xx.

Mensaje  
Gifthorse, you sound like fun! Come and say hi in the chat room ...

Mensaje  
gifthorse1 escribió:
thanks guys,

I've been coming here for a while and have spoken to some of you and even enjoyed some of your videos (ex!) but just wanted to now a bit more about the site and what goes on "behind the scenes" as it were. All the regulars here seem like pretty cool laid back people but I just wanted to make sure the profits of the site weren't funding wars or DO NOT APPROVE running, hee hee....... as you can tell I haven't had a computer long (I'm 33! only got my first computer last year....... no, really!).

You never know I might just get a cam and with the right lighting and make up.......

xx.

Well Gifthorse.... I know I've talked to you a couple of times and I know you like my vids Embarassed
You have nothing to be shy about, I think you're a nice guy, and I promies you that no one will eat you alive in here LOL... Just join in and have a blast like the rest of us... Can't wait to talk to you again Wink
And hey...... Do get that cam....

Hugs Exy

Mensaje  
I've ben reading this thread and been thinking how could anyone not know"Who's the Boss"

Tony Danza is of course

Mensaje  
LMAO Bellies Laughing Tony Danza.....................

Mensaje  
hee hee! Tony Danza is a top man! whatever happened to him?

Mensaje Tony Danza and Sylvester Stallone 
Starring in "What?"

That's as per Robot Chicken! LOL

Mensaje boss? 
Ummmm my friend have been here since oct 07 diffrent name. Boss never seen one believe it mod's and who ever is the big kooooom boooooom do a great job. Get out met the peeps it'a all good or no worries if from down under

Mensaje  
Rest assured, your money is not funding DO NOT APPROVE wars in Nicaragua or genocide in Rwanda.

Yuvutu is a privately held company based in the United Kingdom.

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1