Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
Wife taking large Rubber Dildo Cock
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje Wife taking large Rubber Dildo Cock 
[b]I had this fantasy of using a rubber dildo on my wife Kim. She is only 4ft 8ins tall and I had just bought an 8 inch rubber cock. I had no idea how she would except it. I had never tried a dildo on her before.

She looked so good spread her full bush looked fantastic as I approached it with the huge cock. She covered her face saying Oh No I don’t know about this.

I got it into her and she said “Oh my gosh it sure is big!! I just stood back looking at her nice thick legs and a cunt full of cock.

I walked around the bed looking at her body and I had such a hard on seeing all that cock in her and that is when I really noticed how wide of a pubic hair patch she has.

I saw her starting to hump in a fucking motion she still covered her face but was starting to loosen up and except all that cock that was in her.

Once I saw her starting her humping that was my clue to take matters into my own hands. I bent over and Kissed her and grabbed the cock and stroked it in and out of her noticing that she was meeting it’s strokes with her own humping.

Now my wife had loosened up and straightened out her legs and now was meeting the strokes of the cock with her own and my god was that hot.

Now she was really into fucking it. I sucked on her Tits as she pulled the cock deeper into her pussy. She was now into a beautiful fucking motion.

Now she was going into an orgasm. I looked down at her and said fuck baby, You don’t need a man to fuck you have 8 inches of cock just fuck baby.

I yelled “Oh Baby Fuck” as she went into a hard orgasm. I came down on her lips with a hard kiss as she was cuming. I had the balls of the cock pressed tightly against her clit and her hands were pulling it even tighter. There was no dough she had all 8 inches deep in her cunt.
She was bouncing wildly humping upward in a hard fucking motion I saw her tits were swelled and nipples stood erect so I went for them as she was cuming.
I pulled the cock from her cunt it was soaked with her cum. I said open your mouth hon and suck it clean. She covered her mouth but then with some coaxing from me I did get her to suck her cum from it. Dam that was hot watching her suck her own cum from the cock. I said OH BABY this was hot!! paulproger@gmail.com
[/b]

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Enviar correo
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1