Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
lori's room lori girl room :)
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje lori's room lori girl room :) 
Hi Admin,
Has a lil request to ask :). Ever since we went to new server and chat rooms I can say something that is as true as " Your up and suxing air and not dirt " Lori pre change Lorigirl now has always been in the Lobby :) I used to just hang there getting the new feel and i really really think that yuvutu should name it after her :) it is her room :) When she is on she is there ask any peepin perv in yuvutu who do you seee in Lobby all the time ....................WAS Lori now Lorigirl ..........................Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz think about it :)

Saxon [/i][/b]

Mensaje  
i may not be around for much longer but ill second it xxxx

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje  
if the room gets renamed does this mean lori gets her butt on cam??? :D

Mensaje fillme? 
where are you going sunshine? xxxxxxxx

Mensaje  
fillmeup escribió:
i may not be around for much longer but ill second it xxxx

hey u sexy nugger .. where u going .. xxxx .. why you´ve delete your pics ffs ..

Without you
Mensaje Re: lori's room lori girl room :) 
saxon escribió:
Hi Admin,
Has a lil request to ask Smile. Ever since we went to new server and chat rooms I can say something that is as true as " Your up and suxing air and not dirt " Lori pre change Lorigirl now has always been in the Lobby Smile I used to just hang there getting the new feel and i really really think that yuvutu should name it after her Smile it is her room Smile When she is on she is there ask any peepin perv in yuvutu who do you seee in Lobby all the time ....................WAS Lori now Lorigirl ..........................Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz think about it Smile

Saxon [/i][/b]
Razz

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Enviar correo
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1