Responder al Tema Página 2 de 2
Ir a página Anterior  1, 2
Just idea for mods
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje  
truday escribió:
so wot do i do if called to spanish room ?????
or italian room ???
or french room ?????

lol lol ...

Shout loudly and abuse the locals Rolling Eyes Very Happy

at a push use google translate

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje  
tru go here and save this site you can use it http://translation2.paralink.com/ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mensaje  
Another suggestion........All the mods should give their cell phone numbers in chat to call them easily........joke! Laughing

Mensaje  
Glory-Fr escribió:
Another suggestion........All the mods should give their cell phone numbers in chat to call them easily........joke! Laughing

Can I reverse the charges when I call you for phone sex please Glory Very Happy Shocked

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje  
:lol: I really do appreciate the humor all, but was looking for a real fix and not complaining about a language issue or some of the other comments that came out i'm also not trying to make the mods life more hell than it is. I'm never in other speaking rooms much and i do not know if they have the same issues SE does but, i do know SE has lots at times and there is never a mod in the room to fix what is going on. Not picking on mods and i think they do a hell of a job. But if you ask most the regs and some of the newer peeps who have come to the room about this issue , i'm not just looking for a fix for myself :)

Responder al Tema Página 2 de 2
Ir a página Anterior  1, 2