Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
authentication
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje authentication 
love the videos and photos of the site,but just wondered why the videos or photos do not have like yuvutu written on paper
in the shot of what is being shown.it seems to me if would seem more harder for your photos or videos from being stolen.
and it would prove that said video/picture is really you.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje Authentication 
I think with videos you can tick a box to have a 'yuvutu' watermark added

Mensaje Re: authentication 
biggsexxy69 escribió:
love the videos and photos of the site,but just wondered why the videos or photos do not have like yuvutu written on paper
in the shot of what is being shown.it seems to me if would seem more harder for your photos or videos from being stolen.
and it would prove that said video/picture is really you.

I am new to this site and I think holding up a piece of paper would help prove the video really is homemade.

What does everyone else think?

Mensaje Authentication 
I guess it would tend to indicate that it was homemade. But I think yu can pretty much tell the homemade stuff from the commercial clips. Sites like Tube8 and microsoft claim to be amateur sites but pretty much all is commercial junk. Motherless.com does have quite a varied range of clips and pretty much no holds are barred except of course any CP is deleted.

Mensaje  
I get the idea of the point you are trying to make. But I think that lots of the videos on here have been made over a number of years or even a number of previous partners. So at the time the film was made yuvutu wasn't heard of.
Also not everyone is making the vids only for this site, they are making them for their own pleasure and enjoyment, and they are made on the spur of the moment.

Mensaje Authentication 
True I guess and some do seem to keep getting put back up by the member. On the Privatexxx site which is pretty much only pictures and amateur, they very often have one with a 'as seen on Privatexxx' and possible an email address.

Mensaje  
Good points. I just thought it would make it a little more personal. I remember I came across a site where "You are the director", where you meet people on the site and you tell them what you would like to see them do in a video and then you do the same for them. Interesting concept.

I didn't bookmark it and now I can remember the address!

Mensaje  
I saw some requests in the forum, from 2008/2009, where some women had posted requests to see guys masturbating. I guess thats the same kind of thing and people could have held up a piece of paper in those vids. No women have requested that recently though, some had even offered their photo! sorry I missed that!

Mensaje Authentication 
I agree. Iahev not seen many women ask for a man to masturbate of their pictures but plenty of men like to see men cum over pictures of their wives/gfs. I have had two in the last week. Have done one of them (see latest vid) and will do the other one during the week.

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1