Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
Hand Jobs and Blow Jobs Videos Should End With A Cumshot
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje Hand Jobs and Blow Jobs Videos Should End With A Cumshot 
It seems to me that the purpose of a blow job or hand job is to get the guy to cum. I fail to understand why some posters upload videos of some chick sucking a guy's cock, or jacking him off, and the film ends before the cumshot.

Maybe it is just me, since I gravitate towards cumshots.

Comments?

Mensaje  
as far as we're concerned hand or blow jobs are usually foreplay, a build-up to fucking. perhaps that's why they don't always end in cumshots - the guy is saving his load for an internal or a pull-out? maybe they're shy about posting the clip about the fuck itself?

Mensaje time constraints 
I agree that the "money shot" is always better, but people sometimes lose their focus at that point lol, or perhaps they edit the length of vids due to size or time constraints? But the climax should always be the climax!

Mensaje Cumshots 
Have to agree with jsutton. Nothing worse than sitting through 5 minutes of cock rubbing or sucking getting ready for the cumshot and then nothing. Lets see the money shots as they call them in the trade! lol

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje  
I prefer for them to. one of mine does not because the file was too large...so yeah.... sorry Wink

Mensaje  
Why is it that so many complaints about videos containing handjobs, blowjobs, titjobs, and "the wrong sort of music" are all written by people who haven't uploaded any videos at all, or just videos of their own dick.
Instead of complaining about other peoples vids, why don't you show us all how it's done and upload some "decent" videos of your own.

Mensaje Maybe you will like our clips 
Take a look to our posted clips. Specially to that one where my wife teaches how to use hands and breasts. Thanks in advance

Mensaje  
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I love seeing the "money shot". I'm not ashamed to admit that I am a cum lover. I love it in my mouth, and I love feeling it in my pussy. So when I watch one of the hand job or blow job videos I enjoy seeing the guy cumming at the end.

Just my opinion!

Tara

Mensaje  
you cant beat a good cumshot, and Tara.....you are fuckin hot babe :wink:

Mensaje  
Thank you, Dink! Very Happy

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1