Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
A universally hot video
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje A universally hot video 
Just looking for suggestions. What would be hot to see a single, straight guy do in a video? I would love any input, and I would certainly give you credit if I tried your suggestion...

Mensaje How about ...??? 
Sucking your own cock and swallowing your own cum ...or getting in a position where you jerk off onto your face ???

Just a thought ??

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje I agree! 
I agree with Bamba1. From the female point of view, I think it would be incredibly hot to see a guy suck his own cock and cum in his mouth. As for the other thing, my hubby has jacked off and shot cum on his own face. I've gotta admit that it was a turn-on!

Mensaje  
Hi Slutty wife,

Glad to see someone else posts on the forums... they seem very quiet for the amount of people that watch clips on this site !!

No response from onesomeguy yet ...maybe it was not the sort of answer he was looking for (hope some more post though)

Maybe you could find the time to add your thoughts on my question posted on the forums about whether ladies like their partners to have a big come load or not ?

I thought it would spark some debate on here, but only seemed to get a minimal response (surprising ...as on another adult forum a while back it really took off)

Ps. checked your profile....and those are some massive tits !! (love em)

Mensaje  
Bamba1,

Thanks for the compliment! Glad you like my tits! Hubby spends a lot of time playing with them, and I really think that if I didn't have these big tits he never would have married me! Very Happy

Personally, I love big cum loads. My husband invited one of his co-workers to join us for some threesomes. And the guy cums like a fire hose! When I suck him it's a real challenge to swallow his whole load, and when he fucks me he leaves me with a huge load of cum in my pussy. The guy is really amazing!

Sorry you didn't get a lot of responses to your other posts, but I'll try to do my part to show you that some people on here DO post!

Sandy

Mensaje Cock sucking 
Hi,

I have seen blokes suck their own cocks and cum in their mouths - I have tried but cannot get near enough to get it in my mouth - guess you need to be double jointed. I have on occasion finished up with cum in my face when I have been masturbating which is quite a nice feeling. I have also cum in my hand and then licked it off so I know what cum tastes like - makes the back of your teeth feel slightly rough but not an unpleasant taste.

So I guess if you can suck your own cock then give it a go - would love to see the results!

Jake

Mensaje  
Hi again Sandy,

Once again thanks for your reply....I guess I will put you down as a "Big load girl" !!

Having read your other messages and general profile info, I see that you are in an open relationship ...How did it feel the first time you had a sexual relationship with another man after having been in a monogamous one ?? ....and what did your other half think about it ?? (I would be sooo jealous if the other guy had a larger cock or indeed pumped out a huge cum load that you obviously get off on)

I really hope that you can make some video's of your antics for all to see....would love to see those massive tits getting fucked and covered in cum ...hopefully with your friend that pumps out the massive load !!

I wish I lived closer as I would love to have a go with you, you are all woman and certainly seem to know what you want !!....so to see a video of you in action would be the next best thing !!

Regards,

Andy.

Mensaje sucking own cock 
i could do it when i was younger and much more flexable. not today however, lol.

Mensaje  
i cant suck my own cock but sometimes i get in a position so when i cum its goes over my face and i try catching it in my mouth. i love it haha

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1