Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
Hands Free Cumming
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje Hands Free Cumming 
In one of my recent cum shot posts (43 to date), someone asked why I stopped jerking when I started to cum.

I guess I prefer that the cock be still and fully exposed during a cum shot so that you can see the slight flaring of the head of the penis, and the pulsations as your cock jerks up and down in an orgasmic spasm. I also enjoy the contractions of the scrotum, and the quivering of the urethra when the cum shot occurs.

As you might have seen from my posts, I will either hold the shaft snugly at the base, to stabilize the cock, or use a frenulum wank, and let the cum whip about. See post 43 for an example.

There is nothing wrong with continuing to jack off cumming, but doing so obscures the actual flow of semen out of the end of the penis. I particularly enjoy this view. To each his own. When fucking, I also thrust all the way in at the moment of cumming, and hold still while i unload.

Comments? What do you like to do?

Mensaje  
Interesting topic...

Ultima edición por Bgball el 2011-02-19 18:29:28; editado 1 vez
Mensaje Re: Hands Free Cumming 
jsutton911 escribió:
In one of my recent cum shot posts (43 to date), someone asked why I stopped jerking when I started to cum.

I guess I prefer that the cock be still and fully exposed during a cum shot so that you can see the slight flaring of the head of the penis, and the pulsations as your cock jerks up and down in an orgasmic spasm. I also enjoy the contractions of the scrotum, and the quivering of the urethra when the cum shot occurs.

As you might have seen from my posts, I will either hold the shaft snugly at the base, to stabilize the cock, or use a frenulum wank, and let the cum whip about. See post 43 for an example.

There is nothing wrong with continuing to jack off cumming, but doing so obscures the actual flow of semen out of the end of the penis. I particularly enjoy this view. To each his own. When fucking, I also thrust all the way in at the moment of cumming, and hold still while i unload.

Comments? What do you like to do?

well i have tried your technique before,but i always seem to grab my cock and continue to jerk.one day i will try the no hands.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje you could 
You could just put the tip in my little place and it would be still.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1