Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
Threesome with another man
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje Threesome with another man 
Me and my girlfriend have been having threesome fantasies for a long time and were wondering if any of you out there have tried it and how it affected your relationship.
My girlfriend had always wanted to try fuck another guy and have another guy's cock inside her. The thought of her getting fucked by another man had always turned me on. I was wondering how far to go though, she personally doesn't mind doing everything imaginable with the other guy, but I'm not so sure, though the fantasy does turn me on.
We were planning to try double penetration and creampies, as well as oral, vaginal and anal sex, with me watching my girlfriend getting fucked and sucking the other guy's cock.
Also, how would we find a guy? We're both in our early 20s. She's Japanese and quite innocent and a bit shy. I'm worried she might hesitate during the moment.

Mensaje  
I don't quite understand, if she is innocent and shy how you can be thinking of introducing another man into the equation?

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje  
try chatting to someone first get to know them so she feels more comfortable before taking the plunge, maybe cam with someone so you can see what they look like, if she is attracted may make it easier, good luck with what you decide and happy to help with your request, look me up and pm me to talk further.

Mensaje another man 
we have had threesomes since my wife was 23 now 32.I would recommend a friend if possible at first see how it goes do not try everything at once, lots of encouragement for your girlfriend tell how great she looks and how much you love especially if she has another mans cock inside her. remember safe sex. you can also try clubs and adverts but watch timewasters.
best of luck!

Mensaje  
i would love to join the 2 of you msg me if your interested

Mensaje thanks 
thanks guys for the responses but i'm happy to say that we did it this weekend and it was the craziest experience ever. no photos or videos (the guy didnt want) but this is a memory me and my girl will never forget ;)

Mensaje  
Hi Mate, I'm glad you and your girlfriend both got out of the experience what you wanted and that everything went ok.

Mensaje  
it was a really great and positive experience, we wanna try it again some time soon, hopefully this time the guy will let me take some photos (love to keep some pics of my girl getting fucked by another dude)

Mensaje  
Wink We need details.

Mensaje MFM - First time 
Have a look at my post "Watching your Wife"

The best way is to always try and include thoughts of another guy fucking her while you are doing it. Never let up and she will see how much you want to do this. Many wives are worried they may lose respect of their husband doing it with someone else, when she becomes comfortable with the knowledge that you really do want to have a MFM she might be prepared to give you that pleasure. You do need to find the right guy and you don't want someone who is pushy. Also I don't think a friend is the right choice, best to keep this type of relationship under the covers (So to speak) Asian women really are so sexy but can be a little shy.

Best of luck would love to know if you get any success

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1