Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
POP-UP VIRUS WARNING
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje POP-UP VIRUS WARNING 
One of the pop ups that you guys use tried to install a fake alert virus on my computer.

I should have taken a screenshot, sorry.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje  
For the last month or two, whenever I come to the site, about 4 out of every 5 times I get a pop up congratulating me on being today's lucky winner of a chance to get a new iPhone. Of course, there is a link to click on, which I don't do, but that hasn't discouraged them. I don't get this on any other site...what with vids that don't play and things trying plant a virus and malware, kind of makes you wonder if you should stay around when membership comes up for renewal.

Mensaje  
Recently I've been getting a pop up that will not go away unless I shut off the computer. I can work around it by going back to the tabs and reopening the tab I was in. It's a warning that the ip address I am in (yuvutu sign in) has a virus and to call a number to get it fixed. It only shows up when I go to sign in on my laptop. I even tried to call the number and they asked what type of computer I had and then was hung up on.
Anyone else experience this?

Mensaje  
I agree with you, if you're paying for membership the ads should not display. I'm sorry this is happening to users here. Please use the Feedback button in the upper right corner of the website to email the admin to express your concern.

Mensaje  
juicebag escribió:
Recently I've been getting a pop up that will not go away unless I shut off the computer. I can work around it by going back to the tabs and reopening the tab I was in. It's a warning that the ip address I am in (yuvutu sign in) has a virus and to call a number to get it fixed. It only shows up when I go to sign in on my laptop. I even tried to call the number and they asked what type of computer I had and then was hung up on.
Anyone else experience this?

Hello,

There should be no pop-ups. Non subscribers get one pop-UNDER a maximum of once every 24 hours. I suggest you try clearing your browser cache and Yuvutu cookies and see if that helps - If not, contact the admin by sending an e-mail via the feedback link at the top of the page (as bordercrossing said) - Please send a screenshot with your e-mail.

Thx

Mensaje  
Thanks for the advice. Strangely enough today it was not there. It was weird because it wouldn't close unless you shut down the computer.

Mensaje seems clear 
Seems that this issue has gone.

Mensaje Infected link 
When we come to the site we get an AVG warning saying it terminated the connection to coinhive as it is infected with a dataminer

Mensaje  
Issue is not fixed btw.:/

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1