Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
Who fucks more men or women? From a womans perspective.
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje Who fucks more men or women? From a womans perspective. 
I think women do!! It's so easy for women to find a man, even if married! I think most women have secret lovers, it makes them feel good, kind of like buying a new pair of shoes!! Having sex with multiple partners is so fulfilling. If your married it improves your love life at home. After I have had sex with a man I cant wait to get home and have my hubby fuck me!!

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje Who fucks more men or women? From a womans perspective. 
As I said in my other reply, women do! If you took 100 married couples and separated them so they could answer honestly and privately, and asked them how many sexual partners they had been with, before and after they were married (not just kissing, fondling, oral, but actual intercourse), I bet 95% of the women have had more partners than they're husbands. If you ever have been in a conference or worked out of town you now know how easy it is for a woman. I have been in so many hotel lounges and pubs where there has been so many men and there has only been 2 or 3 women or I have even been the only woman! I don't think I would say women want sex more than men, it's just so easy and there are so many opportunities for women. I don't think I have ever paid for more than my first glass of wine! If you have ever been in that situation, and know that almost every man there wants to get between your legs it's very hard not to be aroused. All you need to do is pick one and make eye contact a couple times!!

Mensaje  
Well, more than a matter of a gender, I think it has more to do with the person, that is, the physical attractiveness of the person. the more attractive the greater the facilities to have a greater number of sexual partners and we have to say it to all of us we love sex with new people and if the opportunities are given in most of the times the shots

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1