Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
story of my life
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje story of my life 
ok so as i am sat on my bed reading my books i hear a noise out side i get up to look out of the window and there are a couple argueing so i open window and ask to keep there voices down as it is late they both looked at me stunned i return to my bed and continue to read next there is a knock at the door as i only have my leather basque and stockings on as i open the door i cover my self with the curtain that is hanging there it was the couple that had been outside they wanted to no if i knew of any motels local as they had got lost and there car had broke down i could see they were fustrated so i invited them in and made them a coffee the man said sorry for intrudeing but we are really stuck and we dont no where we are but as he spoke i felt a really sharpe exotic tingle in my virgina wow i thought him speaking makes me feel horny to my surprise i hadnt relised i spoke out loud i could feel my cheeks burning with embarrasment the room went silent so i said ok you could stop hear tonite and make your way home tommorrow the lady replied thank you my name is nikki and this is my husband billy ok i said im called paris wow they said love the name then out of no where there came there life story they met in paris etcetc 3 hours later i had to confess i said im sorry im tierd got to go to bed but all the time i noticed the pair stareing at me so as i got up the couple said to me ok where are we going to sleep well i was really gagging for sex at this time so i thought ok your time to play im so sorry i said i only have 1 room they just looked they i suggested they slept in my room with nikki in the middle to my surprise they both agreed as we made our way up stairs i turned to ask billy to grab the throw from the sofa as i turned his head went straight in to my breasts wow the tingleing was unreal nikki just stared got my self all in a fluster managed to get to bedroom got settled in bed just nodding of to sleep and i felt hot breath on my breasts opened my eyes and nikki was starting to fondle me wow first time and it felt good as her tounge made circule patterns around my nipple then billy said ok paris just relax and at that point he started rubbing my legs making his way up as nikki kept playing with my boobs wow i was so turned on billy opened his boxer shorts and wow it was 12 inch long looking at nikki i said he defo has pleanty to share we both giggled i got up and started going with the flow and nikki was laid down i was sucking billys cock as he was licking her out the room was full of pleasure and exoitc noises it was the best sex i had ever had i never thought shareing would be so much fun and i never thought a man could make me come 6 times in 1 night my whole body tingled for hours as we kept going me licking nikki nikki sucking billy me playing with nikkis boobs billy giving nikki anal jumping in jacuzzi and going again wow i never wanted it to end

Crying or Very sad

THEN I HERD HUNNY COFFEES READY I WOKE UP Crying or Very sad AFTER ALL THAT IT WAS ONLY A DREAM

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1