Responder al Tema Página 1 de 2
Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente
GUIDE FOR USING CHAT ROOM CONTROLS
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje  
Very nice Brenda. What an excellent idea!

Mensaje  
Great job Jelly.Ty for taking the time to do this.

Mensaje  
Thanks for that but i cannot open a profile from the window when i press the button nothing hapens i have to add as friends the see whos on line then open profile from there why?

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje  
sophieishot escribió:
Thanks for that but i cannot open a profile from the window when i press the button nothing hapens i have to add as friends the see whos on line then open profile from there why?

It is a bug in the latest version of Adobe Flash (version 9.0.124). You will need to uninstall it and install an older version (I'm currently using 9.0.47, the last stable version was 9.0.115). You can check to see what version you have installed by right-clicking on any Flash application (such as the chatroom) and select "About Adobe Flash". If it says "About Macromedia Flash, then you have a much older version that isn't affected by this bug). A new web page will open and take you to Adobe's website, which will then display your version of Flash.

Adobe only makes older versions available in one large download (this one is 99MB), you will have to download this .zip file, open it and unpack the version you want to install. And if any website prompts you to upgrade your version of Flash, you will need to decline or cancel it.

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp9_archive.zip

Mensaje  
jelly,
Awesome job!!!!! Just an Idea ur work and a newbies page to go and look? Get an idea of what is going on and how to move about YUVUTU? Good bad idea? not sure just adding to what you have done to make it easier for newbies. Stay safe TC . xx

Saxon

Mensaje Private Chat 
Ok, I have been invited on different occasions to chat in private and have joined with sucess. Yet I have never been able to figure out how to invite someone myself. What is the trick here?

Mensaje  
You have to add that user as a friend. Then, click "Who's online" (upper right corner) and you'll see his/her name. Click on the "Send IM" link next to it.

Mensaje chat 
thank you kindly. and i'll thank you again should i ever see you out and about.

Mensaje TY for Info Helps... 
TY Jelly fo rtaking time to include al lfeatures in chat.. A few items i was not query to...I do have question fo ru and any who may answer.??

Q: Whne the person is in window box or even docked and i decide to clik on Profile but no window pops up..Is there a reason?? Has it bene changed to members only feature? I used to get profile pop up s bef4 NP..Now all i get is blank in fact no separate window?? Anyone think of solution or reason why?? Thnks. PEN/Phil....

Mensaje  
Could be a few things, Phil. Check your browser settings to see if you've got a pop-up blocker installed. If so, there should be a box at the top of your screen somwehere to let you choose to allow pop-ups from this site. If that doesn't work, if you're using IE7 or Firefox 2 or 3(beta) you could try opening a new tab and just searching for the member's profiile on a separate tab while still keeping the chat open in the original one.

That said, you might find a more useful response from one of the admins.

*EDIT* You're better off looking in the "complaints" forum and there's aopst there which explains what the problem is and how to fix it.

Hope you get it sorted out and I hope to see you around. Rob.

Mensaje Re: TY for Info Helps... 
Pendragonn escribió:
TY Jelly fo rtaking time to include al lfeatures in chat.. A few items i was not query to...I do have question fo ru and any who may answer.??

Q: Whne the person is in window box or even docked and i decide to clik on Profile but no window pops up..Is there a reason?? Has it bene changed to members only feature? I used to get profile pop up s bef4 NP..Now all i get is blank in fact no separate window?? Anyone think of solution or reason why?? Thnks. PEN/Phil....

Here is a good help for you Penndragonn, read this and you will know what to do...

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5735

Hope it will help Wink

Hugs Exy

Mensaje  
jelly,

this is a damn good guide - i dont suppose you can knock me one up telling me how to use the strange room in my house with a lot of strange electrical appliances and a big box that seems really cold, and a big box that seems really hot can you?

mwah in advance xxx

Mensaje  
It's called your bedroom, J. You sleep in it.

As to whether the box is hot or cold, well, that can depend on the time of the month, whether you were late home, who you were dancing with at that party etc.

As for the strange electrical appliances.....well, if you don't know by now, bud, there's no hope!

Mensaje very helpful for new chatters 
that was thoughtful of you and will help new chatters who enter rooms. you did that so well I bet you could do proper etiquette when also in the rooms. I think that newcomers r just so excited by what they read n see n forget there is a human being behind the dialogue or a cam . a little information on respect n protocol would also help new chatters. Good Job

Mensaje Profile problem 
Hi, if you have problem to downgrade Flash, please
read my post here

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5735

Bye

Mostrar mensajes anteriores:
Responder al Tema Página 1 de 2
Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente