Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1
Ratings ...
Autor Mensaje
Mensaje Ratings ... 
Hi All,

Am I the only one who gets annoyed by low ratings? I have just deleted our two most recent movies as two and a half stars is an insult!

msb

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mensaje  
Well all I can say is that anyone have the freedom to rate the videos they are looking at as they please ^^ ...

Sorry that you feel that you have to delete the videos on here, I bet many users will be disapointed...

Hugs Exy

Mensaje  
Sorry to hear that ... some french uploaders have the same problem than u.but i say them to keep posting their videos and with the time and with the number of users watch them , the rate will become better.
Take the time moviestars and thanks for sharing here.

Very Happy Wink

Mensaje  
I enjoyed your vids, and thought they were very good. I did notice that you commented on them that you found the low ratings you were getting an insult. There does seem to be an epidemic of newly posted pics and vids receiving one star - but given time the rating will work out to be the one viewers thinks it deserves. Just cos you think you look hot doesnt mean everyone will. People have different tastes - one mans dream is another mans nightmare. everyone posting vids or pics will receive low rating from some people - maybe you shouldnt expect, or demand high ratings - that alone will piss people off and give you a low one!

As i say, the content of your vids to me was hot - for that reason I hope you carry on posting and let the ratings settle at what the viewing community believe they deserve - whatever that may may be.

Responder al Tema Página 1 de 1